Monday 31 January 2011

Hello!

Allow me to introduce m'self: Robert Evans - or, as some of you may also know me, Lord Compton-Bassett. But more on that later...

Inspired by a few good chums, I've decided to take up blogging. I have no idea whether I'll be any good at it or not and I'll leave it to you to decide whether I'm worth following - but perhaps a few of you might gain some amusement from my 'Assorted Ramblings'. I chose this as a title because I really have so many interests and thoughts that I shan't devote this to one thing or another. They shall be random thoughts as I think of them and articles on anything and everything!

As a young chap who currently lives in London and has a great passion for the 'Vintage Scene', I'm sure the majority of my posts will be on vintage-related or vintage-inspired things. Lord Compton-Bassett is my alias amongst a group called The New Sheridan Club, a bunch of jolly chaps and ladies principally based in London who all share a love of things vintage and meet up as often as possible to have a good time comparing tweed jackets, dresses, the latest pipe tobacco, and often imbibing a fair amount of alcohol. We're lots of fun, honestly!

Right, that's it for now I think - introduction sorted; now to get those rambling thoughts in order for a proper article!

Cheerio, and thanks for reading!
C-B

No comments:

Post a Comment